£70000 - £75000 per annum + + 10% pens + 27 days hols + generous bens
13 days ago
A Finance Business Partner is sought by one of the UK's leading pension schemes; with well over £10bn AUM they are growing particularly quickly both in terms of member numbers and assets under management.
The Finance Business Partner will report into the Director of Finance and duties will include:
- Act as the primary business partner to the Investments business; support decision-making and lead on short-term forecasting.
- Work closely with all senior stakeholders to ensure the business is maximising any and all investment opportunities.
- Provide insightful & actionable commentary to month end reporting, adding real value to the numbers provided.
- Participate in the business planning process; help to set budgets for both cost and revenue generative departments.
- Be the finance lead on cross-functional projects that impact the investments business.
- Deputise for the Head of Finance where necessary.
The successful candidate for the post of Finance Business Partner will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant with proven experience of business partnering to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrate superior analytical, modelling and decision support skills.
- Quickly gain the trust of senior stakeholders and possess the gravitas to challenge them where relevant.
- Enjoy working with large volumes of complex data and be able to present conclusions in a clear & simple way.
- Ideally possess Pensions, Asset Management, Fund Management or other Financial Services experience.