£60000 - £65000.00 per annum + 10% bonus + excellent bens
11 days ago
Exclusive role - Finance Business Partner - PE backed Tech - London - £60-65k + bonus
Cedar have an exclusive Finance Business Partner role with a well-known fast-paced Tech business.
Following a recent PE acquisition by impressive investors with a strong portfolio and network in the Tech market, this fast-paced business has been undergoing a finance transformation with a new punchy Senior Leadership Team (SLT) being appointed to drive ambitious growth plans and further international expansion.
This newly created role will report into, and be the 2ic, to the Head of Commercial Finance, helping to drive revenue growth and build on the commercial offering to the business. This is a pure commercial finance role where you will Finance Business Partner the UK MD, Head of Sales and Head of Marketing, covering the full spectrum of commercial finance including profitability analysis, business cases, KPI performance tracking etc.
The Senior Finance leaders are ambitious, supportive, and true leaders who provide real autonomy to manage workload but are happy to share their knowledge when seeked and are known to rapidly develop team members. The business will offer significant progression and career growth to high performers, so this truly is a growing business to build a long-term career and growth with as the business expands.
- Be the business partner to the UK based Managing Director and the rest of the UK Commercial business leaders including Head of Marketing and Head of Sales
- Lead on profitability and cost analysis
- Lead on measuring and tracking performance against KPIs
- Monthly analysis of results for the UK Business
- Support the UK FP&A team with analysis for long term strategic planning, annual Budget and Forecasting Cycle
- Work with the Senior Finance Leadership on various Transformation projects
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and presentations for the PE owners and C-Suite
Essential experience you will need to be considered for this role:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Commercial finance or commercial FP&A experience in industry
- Experience partnering Senior stakeholders (Heads of, Directors, C-suite)
- Good understanding of analysing financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow)
- Hands-on and willing to be fully immersed in driving improvements across the UK Commercial Finance team
- Base salary £60 - 65,000
- Bonus 10% with extra potential on stretch targets
- Annual leave can increase to a maximum of 30 days with length of service
- Pension 5% matched contribution
- Flexible working post lockdown - think 2 or 3 days per week max in the office
- Monthly work drinks and a sociable culture (post lockdown of course!)