£50000 - £55000 per annum + excellent pension + benefits
about 2 months ago
A Finance Business Partner is sought by one of the UK's most prestigious Higher Education establishments. A clear leader in their niche, they operate across various London-based sites and have a reputation for academic excellence that is recognised around the world.
The role of Finance Business Partner reports into the Head of FP&A and will support the Estates & Operations teams manage their significant Capital & Revenue budgets. Specific duties include:
- Assist with the preparation of budgets, forecasts and monthly management accounts;
- Provide analysis & commentary to influence and guide decision-making;
- Identify issues / opportunities; devise, suggest & implement remedial actions;
- Work with the Financial Accounting team to ensure all financial information is accurate;
- Build strong relationships with all finance & non-finance stakeholder including the Deans;
- A list of ad hoc projects to support senior members of the finance team.
The ideal candidate for the role of Finance Business Partner will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant;
- Have experience of working in an Estates team or a similar housing / property background;
- Have demonstrable experience in budgeting, forecasting and capital project accounting;
- Enjoy collecting, analysing & interpreting large amounts of data;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deliver to stakeholders at all levels.