£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + 15% bonus and benefits package
4 months ago
24 Apr 00:00
Live role still being hired as of 25th March!
Finance Business Partner - Growth stage Tech - Central London - £65-70k + 15% bonus
A true Finance Business Partner role with one of the UK's leading growth stage Tech infrastructure businesses, backed by significant industry players, having raised £2.5Bn in funds.
Based in central London this is a newly created position managing 2 finance analysts and with significant exposure to the investors and C-suite including the COO and CCO.
You will also have exposure to external customers supporting some of the main revenue streams and owning significant cost areas, supporting the Head of Commercial Finance on various projects and business cases.
Some responsibilities include:
- Working under the Head of Commercial Finance you will own the business intelligence & analytics covering all commercial functions of the business
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to build new strategic plans and understand the market identifying commercial opportunities
- Financial modelling of investments, new business cases and building new revenue models
- Support for corporate finance and due diligence projects as well as fund raising
- Support the business expansion with continuous improvements to management information, communicating best practice KPIs to the business
- Challenging and presenting to the senior leadership team
- You will need to be a qualified accountant with PQE;
- Have a numerical background and be comfortable working with large data sets;
- Be a strong communicator with the confidence and gravitas to influence, challenge and present to senior stakeholders;
- Have excellent Excel skills, including reporting and financial modelling;
- An adaptable personality to work in a high growth and ever evolving "Tech Start up" environment.