Up to £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
5 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Finance Business Partner - Central London - £50,000 + Extremely flexible working / remote working
Unique opportunity for a commercial and technically astutue accountant to join a global childrens charity in a high profile role.
You will have the autonomy and scope to truly influence decision making and input to the future strategic direction of the charity. By working with a number of stakeholders you will help to build a financial picture, giving the business the ability to make informed decisions on projects to pursue whilst realising the financial impact.
Given the truly influencial nature of this role, this will be well suited to individuals passionate about making a difference.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner:
- Act as the focal point on strategic financial management
- Devising plans for utilising financial resources through different funding mechanisms and other resources to achieve objectives
- Work with individual projects to ensure that benefits are considered at each stage of the project lifecycle, and that a benefits forecast is included with the project business case.
- Establish procedures for collecting and analysing relevant data for effective financial decision making.
- Lead on development of current year and Multi-year Strategic Budgeting process in line with the global ambitions
- Lead on production of monthly Financial analysis and rolling forecast report
- Exhibiting excellent stakeholder management skills to work in partnership with Project Managers and Project Leads to track delivery of project cost against budget
- Lead and develop internal processes as required to ensure high quality finance support to business partners.
- Work with the Head of Change Deployment and the Strategy Delivery Manager, ensure that there is a clear plan for how benefits realisation will be enabled
You will be:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Technically proficient
- Can demonstrate commerciality
- Enthusiastic about charitable brands!
Click the link below to apply!