West London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + 15% bonus and excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst - Media sector - £55-60k + 15% bonus - Central London
An established household name in the Media space is looking for an ambitious Finance Business Partner to join them in a truly commercial business, influencial business facing role.
Following an internal promotion, an exciting role has opened for a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst reporting into the Head of Finance for Marketing, to business partner the Marketing teams, as well as supporting the strategy surrounding new digital/e-commerce products. This involves providing daily financial insight, commercial analysis and strategic advice to commercial teams helping to drive revenue growth.
This international diversified business has a large and impressive Commercial Finance function with real opportunities for rapid career development within their awesome London HQ. This is a real opportunity to join an entrepreneurial business where you can build a fruitful career in commercial and strategic finance, fast tracking your progression into senior management.
- Become a trusted Business Partner building credibility with multiple senior stakeholders in the commercial teams, through developing expertise in the industry, understanding key performance drivers, providing competitor analysis and advising on new industry developments;
- Explore and analyse data, extracting valuable insights to enable informed decision making, by proactively exploring sales data, evaluating financial performance and analysing key performance metrics to support the delivery of in-year targets;
- Drive the evolution of management information and analysis - monitor and deliver high quality, timely management information; develop the financial acumen of the sales team; partner with the Business Intelligence Unit to drive improvements to management information and business intelligence tools;
- Contribute to strategy through the development of budgets, forecasts and business plans - providing financial leadership and analytical support to help shape business activity at a strategic and operational level; model scenarios, advise on key assumptions and trade-offs and support the alignment of resources to strategic priorities.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- A strong academic background with a recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Experience working with commercial teams (Sales or Marketing) either from industry or consulting
- Proven financial analysis and stakeholder influencing skills
- 15% bonus
- 25 days holiday (increasing each year up to 30 days)
- Free onsite gym
- Share incentive plan
- Medical, dental, eye/vision
- Up to 10% pension
- Employee rewards (discounts, shopping vouchers and more)