£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bens
5 months ago
26 Feb 00:00
Cedar are exclusively recruiting a Finance Business Partner for one of the world's leading entertainment businesses. The role will support one of their premier sites - one which is due to host several globally recognised acts in 2020 with additional acts to be confirmed both for this year and beyond.
The Finance Business Partner will be someone from a management accounting or analytical background and will provide support to the General Manager by driving profitability for the site. Duties will include:
- Provide high quality management information and detailed commercial financial analysis to support decision making.
- Prepare monthly forecasts / re-forecasts and associated reporting pack.
- Produce monthly packs (inc. KPIs & analysis) for monthly Business Review; attend review meeting.
- Ensure all journals are completed so month end can be closed swiftly and accurately.
- Work with event promoters and other third parties to ensure strong relationship management.
Candidates for the post of Finance Business Partner should be:
- Qualified accountants with prior experience in a management accounting or analytical role.
- Able to represent the venue from a finance perspective and have sufficient maturity and gravitas.
- Interested in the entertainment industry (e.g. music, comedy, entertainment etc...).
- Focused on working with non-finance stakeholders and keen to challenge historic thinking.
- Comfortable in a stand alone finance role and in possession of sufficient interpersonal & influencing skills to ensure they can succeed on the role.
Salary: To £55000 + bens