North West London, London
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits
10 days ago
Cedar are exclusively recruiting a Finance Business Partner for ASM Global, the world's leading entertainment venue operator. The role will support the SSE Arena - Wembley Arena - their premier venue in NW London; this is due to host several globally recognised acts in 2020 with additional acts to be confirmed both for this year and beyond.
The Finance Business Partner will provide additional support to the General Manager and drive profitability for the venue. Specific duties for this commercial role will include:
- Provide high quality management information and detailed commercial financial analysis to support decision making.
- Prepare monthly forecasts / re-forecasts and associated reporting pack.
- Produce monthly packs (including KPIs & analysis) for monthly Business Review and attend meeting.
- Ensure all journals are completed so month end can be closed swiftly and accurately.
- Work with event promoters and other third parties to ensure strong relationship management.
Candidates for the post of Finance Business Partner should be:
- Qualified accountants with some experience in a management accounting role.
- Able to represent the venue from a finance perspective and have sufficient maturity and gravitas.
- Interested in the entertainment industry (e.g. music, comedy and entertainment).
- Focused on working with non-finance stakeholders and keen to challenge historic thinking.
- Comfortable in a stand alone finance role and in possession of sufficient interpersonal & influencing skills to ensure they can succeed on the role.
Salary: £50000 - £55000 + bens