£55000 - £60000 per annum + plus Bonus and Benefits
about 2 months ago
Finance Business Partner - £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A Finance Business Partner is sought by a global, market leading FTSE 100 brand, based Central London.
Responsible for partnering a key sales channel within the business unit, as Finance Business Partner you will play a key role in outlining strategy and delivering on sales output.
Key duties of the Finance Business Partner:
- Play a key leadership role in shaping the direction of the sales channel
- Lead on forecasting, driving sales performance, risk mitigation, identification of opportunities, sales optimisation
- Key involvement in commercial contract management, resolving commercial disputes and influencing strategic direction.
- Act as a key member of the unit's Senior Management Team.
- Preparation and reporting of financial and volume forecast
- Oversee and review the financial and operational analysis for the business
- Identify and drive opportunities to mitigate shortfalls and leverage opportunities
- Provide support and insight on customer profitability, ROI / Offers / Discounts / ARPU / Discounting pricing
- Develop market insights to support the forecast and work closely with sales teams to drive growth
- Influence strategic direction and support execution
- Commercial contract management
- Provide financial analysis, insight and recommendations to support resolution of commercial disputes
As Finance Business Partner you will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- Industry leading Bonus and Benefits package
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Progression potential in a market leading FTSE 100
To be considered for this role you will be:
- Fully qualified accountant - ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Likely 1-2 years Post Qualified
- Experienced in a similar size environment
- Experienced in commercial finance - delivery of Analysis, Business Partnering or FP&A