£65000.00 - £70000 per annum + Up to 30% bonus and excellent benefits
2 months ago
Sales Commercial Finance Manager - FMCG
A FTSE 100 global Consumer Power Brand has a real Commercial Manager role in their UK Sales Finance function to act as it's primary finance business partner and manage a team of 2 analysts.
As a leader in the sector with some of the strongest consumer goods brands in the market, and a top advertiser in the UK, the business continues to dominate the industry creating sustained growth with fantastic career opportunities for long-term career progression.
You will get to be the lead Finance Business Partner, influencing the commercial decisions surrounding some of the no. 1 household name brands in dozens of markets, driving revenue growth and profitability. You will get to work with tangible products that you see in stores across the UK every day, driving the most innovative business in the sector with 30% of sales coming from new products.
The Sales Commercial Finance Manager has a unique opportunity to be part of the most established and largest finance team in a market leading business, with visible paths to fast track your career into senior management spanning across all the commercial teams in the business.
- Business partner with Commercial Sales Teams to develop and build strong relationships, ensuring that you are fully involved in their financials to drive growth and profitability
- Manage and develop 2 newly qualified direct reports ensuring that the function receive the right level of financial input, support and challenge
- Pre and post new product launch evaluation, providing deep insight and challenge to financials
- Proactively highlight future performance concerns and opportunities to the Commercial & Finance Leadership teams and account teams
- Monitor budgets and spend to ensure accurate postings. Review spend across brands to assess return on investment
- Prepare quarterly product/customer forecasts and annual plans
- Perform key tasks within the Commercial Finance team to ensure that reporting is both timely & accurate
- Provide the senior leadership team with relevant financial information as requested
- Complete ad-hoc financial analysis of UK management projects to ensure sound financials are behind the decision-making process
- Work within the team to develop new tools & strategies to improve the return on investment.
Experience to be successful in this role:
- Qualified Accountant with PQE (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Finance Business Partnering with sales teams in a consumer business
- An understanding of customer profitability and customer P&Ls
- A confident business partner who is able to challenge constructively
- £65,000 - 70,000
- Annual bonus of 20%, with stretch to 30%
- Non-contributory pension of 10%
- 25 days holiday
- And tons of awesome free company products