£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
3 months ago
A FTSE 100 (Technology) employer are seeking commercial astute individuals to join a rapidly growing business unit.
You will join this business unit at a time where internal investment has shifted to this area, due to exponential growth in demand from both business and consumer markets. As a leader in technological development, this is a fast paced and constantly evolving business unit.
As Finance Business Partner you will be involved in the development and delivery of strategic goals:
- Play a lead role in providing business insight into product profitability and performance via product P&L generation and analysis
- Provide key finance support to better understand the costing, pricing and commercial analysis of proposed and actual spend on standard portfolio products
- Deliver financial bid support on complex deals
- This role will have ongoing interaction with the portfolio team, transformation team, unit finance team, strategy team and bid teams spanning across multiple geographies
You will be:
- Qualified ACA/CIMA - Graduate programme desriable
- Experience of commercial analysis/modelling
- Proficient excel user