Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £70000 per annum
6 months ago
My client is looking for a talented accountant to join the commercial arm of the business as a Finance Business Partner in a newly formed, forward-looking finance team. You will be become part of a well-known FTSE 250 business who have gone from strength to strength over recent years, offering a brilliant career path for a finance professional with genuine scope for progression and development within their brand-new offices in Central Birmingham.
- Collaborating with different areas of the business and proactively challenge performance and drive change to ensure key operational and financial targets are achieved or beaten.
- Undertake variance analysis of business performance and key cost drivers helping management make informed decision
- Support the Finance Director and other senior leadership in setting up new projects.
- Ensure accurate and details information is communicated smoothly across the business, including the site Finance and Commercial teams.
- Play a key role within finance for various projects, producing management reporting packs, including relevant KPI and commentary for presentation to Management Board, coordinating with Commercial teams and Group Finance to ensure tight deadlines are adhered to.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent
- Commercial prowess
- Advanced Excel