West London, London
Up to £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner for a renowned hospitality brand based in West London.
The company brand is well-known across the UK, enjoys a fantastic reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment along with some great benefits.
The ideal candidate will be able to use their expertise to identify process improvements with a view to making savings across multiple entities across the business and be in the final stages of their financial qualification.
Some of the key duties for the role are:
- Improving the effectiveness of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing financial analysis
- Delivering insight linking reports to strategies
- Building maintaining strong relationships with directors
- Collate and analyse monthly management accounts
- Manage accruals, prepayments and allocations
- Ensure that revenue /cost and expense are accurately reported.
- Calculate, review and generate cost of sales and revenue recognition journals
- Provide variance analysis
- Present monthly reporting & analysis to Directors and team
- Maintain and improve controls & processes
- Assessing CAPEX needs and returns
- Understand overhead absorption and drivers behind budget variances
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels, including non-financial decision makers and Senior Management
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects at different stages with significant numbers of stakeholders.
- Self-starter who actively seeks continual improvements.
- Advanced Excel skills
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.