£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance & Bonus
about 1 year ago
Our client is national retail business with over 1,500 stores across the UK and annual revenue of over £1b.
The Finance Business Partner plays a vital role to the planning and analysis of one of the largest commercial groups in the business.
You will Business Partner with the buying, trading and operations of the business and provide detailed analysis and strategic planning for the business.
This role requires someone with strong stakeholder management with the ability to influence at director level and strong FP&A experience.
- Manage the end to end forecasting and budgeting process for the sales and gross contribution
- Working collaboratively at all levels to ensure a transparent forecast is delivered.
- Play an important role in the buying teams' performance and revenue recognition (IRFS 15)
- Ownership of the budget cycle for the divisions and working closely with Directors to keep on track.
- Provide technical expertise on revenue recognition in line with IFRS15
- Business/pricing support on commercial sales and provide analysis on current sales
- Forecasting supplier income, reducing uncertainty in regard to full year outcome.
- Creating detailed models and supporting trade department in tracking and forecasting overrider figures.
- Provide analysis, financial challenge and insight into trading teams projects.
- Manage the half year and yearly income audits.
- Various ad-hoc analysis and projects for the allocated teams.
Fully qualified accountant with significant PQE (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
Knowledge of IFRS 15 revenue recognition
Excellent knowledge of excel - modelling, formulas and pivot tables
Package and benefits:
£5k Car allowance
12% bonus scheme
Concrete opportunities for career progression and scope to work across the business