£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, travel discounts
7 months ago
Are you an ambitious commercially astute accountant looking to truly add value in a real Finance business partnering role?
Our client is a reputable international brand and unrivalled player in the Travel sector, an innovative company which uses its advanced Technology to bring the world closer together. This is a consumer-focused business, which strives for complete customer satisfaction.
In this role you will become the go-to person for Operations, providing real insight into the numbers, helping to track and challenge performance, ensuring financial targets are achieved or beaten. You will drive the forecasting and planning processes for Operations and provide analysis such as evaluation of business cases. There is no month-end closing or posting journals here, only true analytical input to drive strong financial performance.
Skills you will need for this role:
- Qualified Accountant essential, ideally with some PQE
- A confident and personable individual able to build credibility with senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of business drivers
- Ability to identify and streamline inefficient processes
- Good knowledge of Management Reporting
- Strong Excel and finance systems experience
- A passion for Technology, Retail or Travel would be beneficial