£70000 - £80000 per annum
7 months ago
Due to growth, this major player in global travel, with a turnover close to £1bn is seeking an exceptional Finance Business Partner. This contract is for a Business Partner who has proven experience in driving financial performance and dealing with key stakeholders. You will be entitled to superb benefits including free travel and discounts.
- Build working relationships within the business and key stakeholders.
- Be the primary contact for key stakeholders and commercial leads.
- Provide analysis and insight to directors.
- Lead business reviews to identify opportunities and threats.
- Lead the planning cycle, budgeting and forecasting.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the global monthly management reporting pack.
- Liaise with the Commercial Finance and FP&A divisions.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of the financial results with commentary.
- Superb excel skills.
- An exceptional "eye for detail".
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA, CA or Equivalent.
- Warming interpersonal skills.