I'm recruiting a Finance Business Partner for a leading international, upscale, multi-site retail organisation who have grown their footprint markedly over recent years. Specialising in brands & labels, they have achieved genuine success by tailoring their offering to suit local markets to great effect and this is an excellent opportunity to join a business on the up.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the Finance Business Partner will support two key head office directorates (total IT & HR budgets c. £60m) and provide significant ad hoc support to the CFO as the business grows. Specific duties include:
- Act as a single point of contact to IT & HR as a trusted business partner.
- Prepare & present monthly / quarterly results packs to inc. analysis, commentary & commercial insight.
- Build packs for annual budgets and quarterly forecasts including function capex, opex & headcount.
- Track performance of IT & HR activity; identify opportunities for optimisation in-year / longer term.
- Prepare relevant analysis on all investments (ROI / COGR / other) as well as specific individual initiatives.
- Undertake ad hoc analysis / reporting and special projects for the IT & HR teams and the CFO.
The ideal candidate for the post of Finance Business Partner will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) who has a strong analytical / mathematical background.
- Possess strong commercial acumen and a desire to drive excellent financial & commercial performance.
- Enjoy supporting commercial decision making as well as identifying business risks and opportunities.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively; support, advise & challenge key stakeholders.
- Be a strong influencer and communicator focused on building relationships across the business.
Salary: £62000 - £68000 + 25% bonus + excellent benefits.