Cedar is currently partnered with private-equity backed technology and infrastructure business to secure an Interim Finance Business Partner. The role is a 6 month contract, paying a day rate between £400-450 per day.
This rapidly growing private equity-backed infrastructure business based in London, has developed at an enviable pace in recent years. With a focus on delivering exceptional service and innovative solutions, they are at the forefront of their industry.
As Interim Finance Business Partner, you will cover:
- Collaborate closely with operational teams to develop strong business partnerships and provide financial guidance and support.
- Deliver insightful analysis and reporting on build projects and CAPEX, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Through financial modelling: automate reports and processes to streamline financial reporting and analysis, enhancing overall efficiency.
- Conduct detailed analysis of project delivery, monitoring spend, and identifying areas for improvement and cost optimization.
- Assist in bid processes by conducting financial modelling, performing data analysis, and supporting decision-making.
- Proactively identify and communicate financial risks, opportunities, and trends to stakeholders and management.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Finance, Operations, and Project Management, to ensure alignment and effective collaboration.
You will ideally have:
- A formal accountancy qualification (e.g. ACA/CIMA/CA)·
- Previous experience with commercial analysis and handling large data sets
- An ability to business partner with a range of personalities, and explain finance to non-finance teams.
- Prior experience in an interim / contract role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- The rate of £400-450 per day represents a fair value, or logical increase on your previous salary or day rate.
Compensation & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £400-450 per day, this contract role as Interim Finance Business Partner, offers the chance to join a dynamic, and rapidly expanding business, with exposure to some of the best industry minds in their market.
The company has a very forward-thinking, dynamic approach, adapting to new ideas and embracing innovation. Their Central London office is accessible from multiple transport hubs. They are attending the office usually around 2-3 times per week.
They are a highly collaborative, collegiate environment, that rewards success.