Role: Finance Business Partner
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £55,000 + study support and benefit
Hybrid: 3 days in the office
We have partnered with a retail company who are looking for an Finance Business Partner to join their finance team. The role will report into the Head of Commercial Finance.
- Create reporting and analysis to explain variances to targets.
- Be able to demonstrate recommendations that have influenced key business decisions and improved performance.
- Build strong relationships with the Digital and Marketing Leadership teams, working with them to develop financial plans (i.e., budget, forecast, long term plans).
- Be instrumental in supporting the delivery of digital & marketing targets.
- Commercial analysis with recommendations to improve Digital/Marketing performance in conjunction with the Leadership teams and other relevant business areas
- Effectively communicate with and challenge senior stakeholders
- Experience working with digital marketing.
- Studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working within the retail industry is advantageous.
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP - please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.