Finance Business Partner, Market Leading Group, North London, £65-70k + Benefits
I am working with the market leader in the transportation space who are looking for a commercially astute Finance Business Partner to join their commercial finance team.
This is a newly created role to drive the commercial partnerships within the business and work closely with non-finance divisions across the UK and play a pivotal part in the business's decision-making process. This position offers fantastic non-finance stakeholder engagement, working very closely with the site managers and business partner across the group to drive and deliver robust monthly forecasts and annual budgets.
Sitting within a dynamic and collaborative finance team, you will play an integral part; provide a world class service to deliver commercial insight on business performance to influence the decision-making process, drive profitable growth and support the delivery of the organisations long term strategic goals.
Reporting directly into the CFO this is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to have real ownership and influence within a growing £400mil t/o group.
The ideal candidate will love building models, including using complex excel formulae. Your role will provide the perfect platform for you to use your experience to spot and identify opportunities and performance issues to help accelerate growth and avoid risks.
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA/ ACCA / ACA
- Strong relationship building skills with both finance and non-finance teams
- Proven experience of building models on Excel; including complex formulae, automated worksheets and high data volumes
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and data-driven
- Personable and effective communicator with strong presentation skills