Cedar are currently partnering a FTSE 100 technology business who are looking to hire a finance business partner on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
This company has a fantastic brand, excellent culture and also offer hybrid working where their policy is 2 days working in the office and 3 from home.
in the role, you will be responsible for various projects with a budget of over £100 million where you will work closely with regional directors and department heads on various deliverables to ensure things run smoothly.
- Business partner with regional teams to provide financial insight to inform decision making
- Ensure projects remain on target
- Act as key point of contact for financial analysis to colleagues from a non finance background
- Creation of quarterly forecasts and annual budget
- Qualified accountant
- Experience of working in large/complex businesses
- Extensive business partnering experience