A Finance Business Partner is sought by a leading global publishing & media business who are leaders in the fields in which they operate. They are expanding, acquisitional and proud of their ethics, having made several titles available for free to support remote learning in the current climate.
The Finance Business Partner reports to the Head of FP&A and will support one of the company's leading divisions; you'll be part of the division's senior leadership team and will partner with publication, editorial, sales and marketing teams. Specific duties include:
- Act as the lead finance person to support your division.
- Provide financial analysis of performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis as required.
- Provide advice on new products, performing financial modelling and return on investment analysis; produce reviews of previous activity; e.g. acquisition tracking and product analysis.
- Develop 5 years forecasts / plans; assist in identifying appropriate activities, drivers, KPIs & strategy.
- Create & maintain BI Dashboard; track KPIs & performance; determine the correct courses of action.
- Management & development of one member of staff.
The ideal candidates for the position of Finance Business Partner will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA).
- Possess previous business partnering exposure within a growing international business unit (media / publishing experience slightly preferred but not essential).
- Demonstrate strong analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Enjoy working with ambiguity and explaining financial concepts to non-financial people.
- Want to further their career within an ethical, thoughtful business.
Salary: £60000 - £70000 + bonus + benefits.