Cedar are delighted to be recruiting an Finance Business Partner for one of the biggest global FinTech success stories of the past 10 years. The company are still in a hypergrowth phase and currently boast a global headcount of around 2500; they need to increase this by more than 50% by the end of 2022 in order to deliver their strategic objectives - this role is a new role to help facilitate this growth.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Finance Business Partner will:
- Partner with non-finance stakeholders across the business to understand their cost drivers, the increases in headcount they need to deliver their objectives, and the best way of delivering this.
- Drive the annual planning & forecasting processes for headcount and cost.
- Build models to analyse the current cost base, identify opportunities and present solutions.
- Analyse key business units and tailor recommendations to suit their needs.
- Develop a suite of KPIs that can be used more widely to assist forecasting in other cost areas.
The ideal candidate for the position of Finance Business Partner will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Possess significant OpEx reporting & analysis experience, ideally supporting headcount.
- Be a proven business partner, able to provide analysis, support and reason at all levels.
- Enjoy building, developing and refining financial models and the data that these contain.
- Be comfortable working with ambiguity and be humble enough to want to keep learning.