Exclusive role - Finance Business Partner - Entertainment - Central London - £55-60k + 12.5% bonus
Cedar are hiring an exclusive Finance Business Partner role for a multi-site Entertainment & Attractions company.
Following a business wide transformation and the implementation of new systems - the business has restructured the Commercial Finance team, with the accounting elements being removed to an SSC - allowing the Finance Business Partners to focus on what they do best - the real value add commercial analysis and influencing senior stakeholders in the business.
The newly created Finance Business Partner role will be based at a key high-profile and well-known Entertainment site in the heart of London, owning a £50m P&L, and being one of 3 people on the Senior Leadership Team alongside the General Manager & Head of Marketing.
You will report into the Commercial Finance Director in HQ who has a portfolio of Entertainment sites, but day to day you will be the go-to person in Finance for this business, on the ground with commercial and operations, supporting on business cases, planning and strategy.
The business is a global brand offering long-term development opportunities all across the UK and internationally, with you being part of one of the biggest Entertainment & Attractions companies in the world, in a pure commercial Finance role.
To be successful in this Finance Business Partner role you will need to be:
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Good analytical skills and the
- Confidence to sit at the leadership table, with the gravitas to influence to Director level
- Self-sufficient, able to identify and present solutions to problems
- Good understating of accounting - able to answer queries, and interrogate the numbers to identify when something doesn't look right
- 12.5% bonus
- A sociable organisation with regular work events and entertainment
- Free passes to events and sites at some of the biggest Entertainment sites and Attractions across the UK