Cedar are delighted to be recruiting a Finance Business Partner for a leading international fashion retailer. With a large high street and on-line presence, their brand is one of the leaders in the industry and they are renowned for their style and innovation.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance and replacing a staff member who is emigrating, the Finance Business Partner will specifically support the wholesale and franchise teams and seek to drive business performance.
Specific duties include:
- Drive understanding of key commercial metrics & KPIs affecting wholesale and franchise agreements.
- Supporting the wholesale and franchise teams with their budgets to drive incremental sales and ROI.
- Review commentary for the monthly board pack; analyse variances, highlight risks & opportunities.
- Support the creation & analysis of robust budgets for all channels and stakeholders.
- Attend forecasting & planning meetings; deliver accurate sales and margin forecasts.
- A range of ad hoc projects (e.g. business case work, new product analysis) to support the business.
The ideal candidate for the position of Finance Business Partner will:
- Be a qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA who has gained experience in retail, wholesale or FMCG.
- Thrive in building relationships with non-finance stakeholders.
- Enjoy analysis, model building and solving real world problems.
- Possess the ability to work accurately and at pace, often to tight deadlines.
- Seek to progress once they've proved themselves in this role.