Cedar are supporting one of the leading Royal Colleges based in London in the search for a permanent Finance Business Partner.
Following an exciting period of organisational change, this role will directly support the Director of Finance and wider senior finance team.
The main duties of this post will include:
- Partnering with the project managers in delivering forecasts and annual budgets
- Defining and managing key stakeholder relationships to deliver improved financial performance
- Preparing and presenting report packs
- Maintaining monthly financial forecasts and accruals, and support quarterly reviews
- Ensuring all nominal entries are kept up to date for all projects
- Preparing reconciliations of intercompany accounts and fixed asset register
- Supporting business improvement integration process
Candidates applying for this role must have very strong business partnering experience and must be studying towards a recognised CCAB Qualification. QBE professionals will also be considered.
You MUST be immediately available or on a maximum ONE WEEK notice period to be considered for this post. Please note the role will be a combination of remote working and office based, in line with Government guidelines.