City of London, London
£20000 - £23000 per annum
6 months ago
My client, a prestigious company in the hospitality sector is seeking a Finance assistant to join their Finance team based in Central London.
This role would be great for a candidate with around 1 years worth of experience who would like more exposure to Sales ledger.
- Chase outstanding debts in line with company cash flow targets.
- Maintain an effective sales ledger operation allowing smooth and efficient collection from customer accounts.
- Credit check any potential future customers.
- Check all bills, ensuring they are accurate and abide by group standards.
- Daily review the management accounts on the guest ledger ensuring credit limits are not exceeded.
- Responsible for maintaining the guest ledger management accounts and ensuring that accounts are transferred to the sales ledger.
- Ensuring all queries raised by debtors are resolved.
- Cash allocation to the correct customer accounts and debts.
- Input deposits received and main the relevant back up.
- During period end supply the relevant ledger information to the Financial Controller in order that the necessary reconciliations are made.
- Ensure ledger balance with the daily trial balance.
- Attend monthly meetings with the general manager, financial controller and head of departments to advise and update of activities.
If this role does sound like something of interest then please contact Matt Sommerville - 0203 002 8055