£27000 - £28000 per annum
8 months ago
My client, a boutique retailer based in Chelsea is looking for a Finance assistant to join a progressive and driven finance team. They ideally are looking for someone who is determined and looking to learn.
- Processing around 500 purchase invoices per month with support.
- Maintain and reconciling monthly cash book entries.
- Processing all inter company invoices.
- You will be a main point of contact between the UK entity and overseas finance operation.
- Preparing and uploading all weekly supplier payment runs.
- Maintain company credit cards, reconcile and post statements on a monthly basis.
- Post and prepare payment runs for all staff expenses.
- Process all customer and VAT refunds.
- Reconcile and process all Interest Free Credit (IFC) sales.
- Prepare payroll submission for external payroll provider.
- Maintain fortnightly payroll pension submissions.
- Maintain prepayments and fixed assets schedules for month end management accounts.
- General admin office support.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with internal staff and external clients.
- 1 - 2 years' worth of experience within a Finance function.
- A proactive mindset to take on additional tasks.
- Can do attitude with a hands on approach.
If this role sounds appealing to you and matches your profile please do contact:-
Matthew Sommerville - - 0203 002 8055