City of London, London
£26000 - £28000 per annum
26 days ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Finance Assistant for a renowned Accountancy firm based in the City of London for their in-house finance team.
The company brand is well-known, and enjoys a fantastic reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment along with some great benefits.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is actively seeking a career in financial accounting, and comes with reconciliations experience.
The team is very close-knit, and they are looking for someone who will fit in with the lively environment.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Import cash & adjustments from Advance
- Main office account bank reconciliation and payroll client account bank reconciliation
- Process Expense Claims
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Raise invoices to other offices
- Accruals & Prepayment schedules and reconciliation
- Processing Company Credit Cards
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Previous reconciliation experience is essential
- Someone who is actively looking for a career in financial accounting
- Good organisational & prioritisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.