Finance Assistant - PE Backed Property Business (City of London, hybrid of office + working from home)
£28k - £32k
We are partnering with an exciting Property Business based in the City experiencing a period of growth who are looking to hire an experienced Finance Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Finance Manager this is an excellent opportunity offering a progressive career.
As the Finance Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the production of management accounts including posting accruals and prepayments
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation's
- Daily/weekly bank reconciliation's
- Ownership of the fixed asset register
- Credit control duties
- Overseeing payments and dealing with supplier queries
- Providing ad-hoc support to the Finance manager and FD
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar accounting role. You will have excellent attention to detail, have a drive to progress and be able to talk through your thinking in a confident manner.
This property business look for people who are enthusiastic, use their initiative with strong interpersonal skills and are able to build relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.
Apply for the role to find out more.