Cedar has partnered with a UK based property company. They are urgently searching for an experienced Finance Assistant to join their fast-growing team.
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location: London (Hybrid)
Start date: ASAP
This role is for an initial 6-month fixed term contract, focusing on supporting the AP and AR functions within the organisation.
- Processing supplier invoices, ensuring correct coding for accounting & cost reporting
- Assisting with preparation of payment runs
- Distributing remittance advices
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Administering invoice approvals in the PO system to ensure timely approvals and payments
- Preparing transactions on the expense management system including chasing for receipts
- Subledger reconciliations for AP and AR
- Daily cash receipt allocations from back accounts to billing systems and daily cash reporting
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Assist the AR team with revenue reconciliation and resolving queries with location team
- Preparing monthly client deposit returns
- Supporting AP team with new client on-boarding checks
- Supporting AP team with new supplier and bank compliance checks ledgers
- Weekly reconciliations between accounting system and billing system to ensure accuracy
- Maintenance of policy and procedure notes that pertain to the role
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Reliability of cash posting or reporting
- Eagerness to learn new skills and support finance team
Please note that you need to be immediately available or on less than a two week notice period.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP!
Please be aware that only short listed candidates will be contacted.