Cedar is working exclusively with a Financial Services company based in the heart of London, in the search for a Finance Assistant.
You will join the wider finance to cover transactional finance with a primary focus on accounts payable.
Key Responsibilities -
- Enter transactions into finance system - purchase invoices, staff expense payments, credit card statements and bank transactions.
- Prepare regular payment runs - supplier payments and reimbursing expenses
- Assist with month end journals for accruals and prepayments
- Be a champion for finance systems - online expenses (SAP Concur) and web-based purchasing (iPOS)
- Provide cover for the sales ledger and cash posting
- Support in streamlining and improving processes
Key Requirements -
- Graduate OR AAT qualified accountant
- Substantial experience/knowledge of accounts payable
- Good understanding of accounting principles, processes and procedures.
- Previous use of SAP Concur and iPOS - advantageous
- Financial services industry experience - advantageous
- Confident communication skills
- Drive and ambition!
- £26k to £30k (depending on experience)
- Flexible working arrangements (WFH & Office)
- Office based training and onboarding
- Generous employer pension - 12%
- Discretionary bonus - performance related
- 30 days annual leave per year
Please note due to the urgency of this post you will need to be immediately available or on a max two week notice period. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.