Role: Finance Assistant
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £30,000 (dependent on relevant experience)
Permanent, Full time
We have partnered with a world recognised entertainment company who are looking for a proven and proactive Finance Assistant to join their successful FP&A team
You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Financial Planning Director on financial planning and ongoing business support across both divisions.
- Prepare and provide commentary as necessary on monthly balance sheet reconciliations and income statement accounts
- Monitor and continually review the marketing project budgets
- Prepare month end fixed cost journals and variance analysis
- Prepare final monthly marketing financials, including review of POs, and corresponding variance analysis
- Update forecast models for monthly product sales units/income actuals
- Prepare weekly new release streaming tracker & monthly development
- Prepare and assist with finalising profit share statements
- Undertake specific product marketing budget analysis, as directed by the Senior Financial Planning Director
- Assist in the review and delivery of monthly Project P&Ls
- Prepare product P&L's to set pricing for new catalogue releases
- Assist the Senior Financial Planning Director with forecast and budget specifics as required
- Strong finance administration experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Studying towards a professional qualification, CIMA/ACCA
- No more than a 1 month notice period
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to work through problems logically.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively at all levels within the business.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
Experience working within the entertainment industry would be highly desirable
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted