Finance Assistant + Study Support and Excellent benefits
Permanent, full-time role
Salary - circa £30,000
London City (nearest tube, Old Street)
Industry - Financial Services
Reporting into Head of Finance
Office based role
We have partnered with a highly successful Financial Services organisation who are leaders within their field who are looking for a driven and analytical Finance Assistant to join their busy team.
This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking for a progressive position within a growing business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing supplier invoices, capturing and uploading invoices on Sage.
- Preparing weekly payment runs.
- Working with the Head of Finance to support the business during its next growth phase.
- Supporting the Head of Finance during the year end statutory audit.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Month end balance sheet and P&L reconciliations.
- Managing expenses submitted by employees.
- Preparing routine monthly journals such as depreciation, prepayments, accruals etc.
- Loading payments for approval to our online banking system.
- Assist with maintenance of weekly cash flow forecast.
- Maintaining all loan schedules and ensuring accuracy of data in the statement calculators and loan management system.
- Ad hoc finance tasks.
- AAT qualified or studying towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- 1-2 years accounting experience using Sage (preferably Sage Intacct).
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in this immediately available position, please click APPLY now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted