Cedar are currently looking for a Finance Assistant to join a leading travel business based in Central London on a permanent basis.
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hybrid working: 3 days in the office
Reporting into: P2P Specialist
- Processing supplier invoices
- Prepare and enter invoices for subsequent matching with purchase orders
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Processing of manual invoice requests from internal customers
- Record, bank and allocate receipts in Accounts Receivable system
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers
- Calculating and reporting Bad Debts on the system.
- Understand and interpret credit check reports
- Process and control direct debit files.
- Process staff expenses
- Reconcile cash book transactions
- AP/AR ledger control accounts reconciliation
- Other Ad Hoc tasks as directed
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of VAT
- Good communication skills
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Oracle knowledge is a plus
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.