City of London, London
£20000 - £24000 per annum
5 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Finance Assistant for a renowned Pharmaceutical company, based in Central London.
The company brand is well-known, enjoys a fantastic reputation, and offers a fantastic working environment along with achievable, linear progression.
The role would suit a candidate who has begun their finance career but is looking to gain broader transactional experiences, as well as exposure to more accounting duties. A progressive attitude will be key to standing out for this role.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Credit controller
- Processing timesheets
- Straight Line Report
- Inter-company reporting and billing
- Assisting with month-end preparation
- Adhoc reporting for team/manager
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident, enthusiastic and friendly
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.