Cedar are currently looking for a Finance Assistant to join a Recruitment company based in the West End on a permanent basis.
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 (depending on experience)
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Hybrid working: 3 days in the office
- Purchase ledger processing and supplier account reconciliations
- Manage staff expenses and credit cards purchases
- Daily receipting/bank feeds
- Control account reconciliations, including bank reconciliations
- Support/cover Credit control/Sales ledger
- Support Finance controller in production of timely monthly management accounts reports as well as statutory reporting
- Responsible for input VAT recovery, monthly VAT reconciliations, production of VAT returns and return error checking.
- Update billing sheet on weekly basis, including tracking changes to start dates and revenue adjustments.
- Work with Finance controller to ensure proper processes are in place and enforced - raise any queries and make any suggestions for improvements
- Part qualified or QBE
- Strong financial accounting - control account reconciliations
- Excel - intermediate / complex formulae (sumifs, lookups, pivot tables)
- Demonstrate practical problem solving
- Very strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to understand the wider implications of problems and be alert to solutions preventing recurrence.
- Effective communication with clients, candidates, consultants
If this role is of interest, please apply online ASAP. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.