City of London, London
£25000 - £27000 per annum + study support
11 months ago
Cedar is currently recruiting a Finance Assistant for a growing technology company based in the City of London.
The company is at an exciting period of growth, and this role will grow and develop as the company does.
The ideal candidate will be on up to 1-months' notice.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Maintain purchase ledger, including: processing invoice and preparing payments. Set up, and maintain, PO reconciliations.
- Maintain sales ledger, including: processing invoices, credit control, and managing debt.
- Produce weekly and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Balance sheet reconciliations for assigned nominals
- Cash management
- Credit card reconciliations
- Process expenses and prepare payments
- Maintain the Fixed-Asset Register
- Prepare the monthly payroll
- Produce quarterly VAT reports
- Complete month-end adjustment journals, such as: prepayments, fixed-assets and depreciations, expense accruals, and credit card journals
- Ad-hoc duties when required
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Sage experience is advantageous
- Attention to detail and strong communication are key
- Strong understanding of fundamental accounting principles
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.