Finance Assistant - Property Company - Central London (Office based)
£25k - £30k + Benefits
We are partnering with a property business based in Central London who are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their growing finance team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Finance Manager this is an excellent opportunity for someone at the early stages of their accounting career looking to progress within a well organised and fun SME business.
As the Finance Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable - Matching, batching, coding and paying supplier invoices
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Processing sales invoices into the finance system and reconciling billing system
- Supporting with month end close
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar, fast paced role and will be actively studying or looking to study towards a professional accounting qualification such as CIMA/ACCA or similar. You will have a strong analytical mind and always be looking to improve processes.
This SME property business look for people who are dynamic, engaging with strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.