£10 - £13 per hour
2 days ago
My client is a Consultancy based in Croydon have an exciting opportunity for a Upcoming Finance Officer to join their team on a Temp - Permanent basis.
The Contract will initially be for 4 months to help cover two people on long term sick leave and take on ad hoc tasks then moving to a full time position where you will receive full training and have the opportunity to take on more responsibilities.
- You must have at least one years experience and have strong references!
- Have a strong work ethic and attention to detail
You will be responsible for providing finance support to the Group ensuring that all invoicing is timely and accurate You will also take ownership of project and tender setup's, staff expenses and timesheet completion for the London office and provide an effective, efficient and professional support service to all internal and external customers.
On a day to day basis your duties will include:
- Produce all draft invoices for all designated areas and distribute to Key Account Holders for review
- Ensure responses are collated and actioned in a timely manner
- Liaise with other team members to ensure resolution of all queries
- Ensure invoices are sent to clients and relevant cut-off deadlines are met.
- Set-up all projects and tenders in line with Key Account Holder requests within agreed timeframes
- Ensure all information required for project setup is received and entered into Deltek accurately and in line with expectations
- Ensure individuals are added to jobs in line with agreed timescales and with appropriate authorisation
- Ensure all timesheets are completed accurately and in a timely fashion
- Process staff expenses
- Work with team members to ensure resource plans and forecast costs to completion are up-to-date
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable duties where required.
- Assist Project Accountants and the wider finance team on an ad-hoc basis.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV asap to this advert.