City of London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
14 days ago
Cedar are currently working with an international data and analytics group based in the City of London who currently have an urgent need for an Finance Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Transactional Finance Manager, your role will be to assist the UK and Europe Finance teams to deliver timely and accurate accounts to the wider business.
On a day to day basis your duties will include:
- Daily bank reconciliations for all entities managed but the UK and Europe finance teams
- Assisting the AP team with posting supplier invoices
- Monitor finance mailbox and distribute email traffic as appropriate
- Assist the AR team with sales order approvals and sales invoicing queries
- Post invoice re-charges at month end
- Assist with ad-hoc payments and banking admin
- Manage petty cash
- Provide cover for Credit Control as and when required
- Keep up to date with the latest finance new is the UK and EMEA
If you are looking to work within a progressive, fast-pace environment with an exciting growth strategy then this could be the role for you.
You will need to have experience within a similar role and have a desire to complete a recognised accounting qualification, Strong Excel skills are a must as is a good knowledge of current affairs and a keen interest in the world of Finance,
If this role is of interest then please submit your CV as soon as possible as the client is looking for a quick turnaround and the role will not be available for long!