City of London, London
£26000 - £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Accountant - - £26k - £28k - - Central/London
Cedar is currently working closely with a global platform provider based in Central London that is recruiting an Finance Assistant to join their team.
The company is linked to the performing arts, so someone with an avid interest or background in the performing arts would fit in exceptionally well with the environment.
The successful candidate will have a background in AP and AR, a strong academic background, and wil be progressive by nature; wanting to learn and excel is a must for this role.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Responsible for all the day to day accounts receivable and accounts payable functions
- Be the first point of contact in finance for external queries
- Problem solve and respond to internal finance queries
- Report to our Senior Management Accountant, following the example set
- Work across accounts for the UK and US
- Work on cashflows and royalty statements
- Learn and grow in a safe, supportive environment
- Strong academic background, ideally with a 2:1 degree at university
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required (VLOOKUPS and Pivot Tables)
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Must be capable of working independently while communicating with supervisor on progress
- Detail-oriented while also demonstrating the ability to synthesize a complex issue into a straight-forward message
- Committed to providing world-class service to both internal and external partners
- Demonstrates a flexible attitude with the ability to adapt to changing business environments
This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking to join a fantastic and exciting company, and enhance, as well as utilise, their existing skills.