Finance & HR Manager | £45k - £50k | 12 month FTC | Cobham
Cedar are supporting a rapidly growing grounds maintenance and landscape improvements company in the urgent search for a Finance & HR Manager based in Cobham.
This role offers a 12 month fixed term contract paying between £45,000 to £50,000 per annum.
My client is urgently seeking someone who can join the company providing support for maternity cover, and successfully lead a small team of 4 across Finance & HR operations.
Key responsibilities -
- Managing and preparing the annual budgets and forecasting
- Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, including management accounts and P&L analysis
- Processing monthly payroll on Sage
- Managing the asset register
- Managing the company cashflow and departmental spending
- Ensuring the company meets all statutory obligations, inclusive of year end
Experience Required -
- 5+ years experience within Finance/HR management
- Finalist/QBE ACCA or CIMA accountant
- Previous use of Sage Line 50 Accounts/Sage Payroll/Xero - ESSENTIAL
- HR experience - advantageous
- Ability to manage CEO and Board requests
- Excellent communications skills at all levels
To be considered for this role you must be able to commit to the full contract duration due to the significance of this post. My client will be conducting first stage interviews on 9/10th June, with a view to have the successful candidate in post by early July. Therefore, the maximum notice period considered will be 4 weeks.