Finance Analyst/Business Partner (PQ)
£48,000 to £55,000 (dependent on relevant experience)
5 days per week in the office
Full time, permanent position
Brand new - immediately available position.
Reporting into Financial Controller and Commercial Finance Director
Cedar are working with a really exciting live entertainment organisation who are looking for a proven Finance Analyst/Business Partner to join their expanding and dynamic team.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing business who have created the latest cutting edge creative and technological innovation, they've developed a truly unique experience that has seen visitor numbers both increase and remain high. This position is brand new, so has great scope to make it your own.
Duties will include:
- Compilation and delivery of weekly and monthly financial and operational dashboards on ticketing, ancillary income streams, marketing, production costs and other key expenditure
- Timely and accurate financial analysis of sales data and customer trends to support commercial decision making
- Monitor targets and KPIs to allow the company to make appropriate business decisions
- To provide business intelligence to all other areas of the business to shape strategic planning
- Support the finance team to build, review and assess the business projections
- Assist in producing a variety of business forecasts - including licensing and sales - for potential future international projects
- Take a key role within the finance team to build and maintain short, medium, and long-term financial/strategic plans
- Produce variance analysis on actuals against the annual budgets, cash forecast, revenue forecasts
- Support in assessing commercial revenue deals with third parties across ticketing, F&B, merchandising and other ancillary revenue opportunities for the events
- Involvement with specific project work and ad hoc analysis as required
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Creative/consumer product background
- Experience in reporting elements of finance
- PQ - working towards ACCA/CIMA finance qualification.
- Experience working with a variety of business models
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Highly adaptable
- Confident and personable
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.