£60000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
10 days ago
A market leading fashion retailer are offering an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Finance analyst to join their growing team.
- Produce and review trading performance, covering: Trade, Margin, KPIs and Availability
- Update store revenue and KPIs forecast, collaborating with Regional Managers, Merchandising team and Marketing team.
- Analyse merchandise activities
- Reporting and forecasting of labour spend - acting as an enabler of the labour planning tool and ensuring its full development and maintenance from a finance perspective
- Review store performance vs. payroll cost and understand and communicate any deviation to budget/forecast.
- Support Business Partners in budget preparation and revenue forecasting
Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA - Ideally experience within Retail
Labour planning & Revenue forecasting
Extensive analysis experience - challenging assumptions with key stakeholders
Ability to work effectively with Financial and Non-Financial Stakeholders