Role: Finance Analyst
Full time, brand new and office based role
Salary: £48,000 to £55,000 (dependent on relevant experience) + study support
Location: Central London
Reports into: Financial Controller
We have partnered with a live entertainment organisation who are looking for a part qualified Finance Analyst to join their expanding and ambitious team. This role is heavily commercial and you will business partner with various operational department heads.
- Compiling and delivery of weekly and monthly financial and operational dashboards on ticketing, ancillary income streams, marketing, production costs and other key expenditure
- Timely and accurate financial analysis of sales data and customer trends to support commercial decision making.
- Managing targets and KPIs to allow the company to make appropriate business decisions.
- To provide business intelligence to all other areas of the business to shape strategic planning.
- Support the finance team to build, review and assess the business projections.
- Assist in producing a variety of business forecasts - including licensing and sales - for potential future international projects.
- Take a key role within the finance team to build and maintain short, medium, and long-term financial/strategic plans.
- 3 years minimum experience working in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working towards ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualification
- Prior experience within the entertainment, hospitality, events or leisure sectors would be highly advantageous.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing business who have created the latest cutting edge creative and technological innovation, they've developed a truly unique experience that has seen visitor numbers both increase and remain high.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.