Role: Finance Analyst (FP&A)
Location: Central London
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Study Support
Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office
- Bottom-up build of the annual budget, liaising with all stakeholders across the business to build the annual budget.
- Leading a number of stakeholder meetings to challenge and discuss budget and forecasts.
- Supporting the Financial Controller and Finance Director in the monthly re-forecast: working closely with the key business stakeholders to identify and mitigate risks and exploit opportunities across the business.
- Cash Flow forecasting
- Finance Business Partner to the Chief Customer officer and directors
- Assisting in the annual audit of the financial statements
- Previous experience working as an Finance Analyst/FP&A
- Studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- An understanding of financial reporting, full P&L and balance sheet preparations
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables)
- Experience working in financial services is desirable
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you and would like to discuss in more detail, please apply online ASAP.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.