This leading international publishing company, home to dozens of instantly recognisable titles, is looking to provide more information to the senior leadership team and key finance decision makers by developing their develop their data & analytics capabilities.
Reporting at Director level, the Finance Analyst - Data & Analytics will:
- Build relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders to understand their needs.
- Change the way finance uses data and analytics to make them more responsive.
- Devise, develop & implement new reporting tools in Power BI across the business.
- Produce and analyse key metrics to enable better decision making by finance leaders.
- Continually seek to improve data quality and acquire new metrics to provide better analysis.
- Participate in wider projects to improve the quality of reporting and analysis.
The ideal candidate for the post of Finance Analyst - Data & Analytics will:
- Be a qualified (or part-qualified) accountant with significant analytical experience.
- Be a super-user of a data visualisation tool (Power BI / Tableau / Qlik...).
- Enjoy building relationships with senior stakeholders from finance and other teams.
- Demonstrate tenacity, teamwork, influencing skills and a desire to complete projects.