Graduate Finance Analyst / Central London (Hybrid)
£33k - £36k + Benefits including Study Support
We are partnering with a leading book publishers based in central London who are looking for a Graduate Finance Analyst to join their well-established Group finance team on a permanent basis. Supporting the overall group finance function and reporting into a Finance Manager this is an excellent opportunity for to make the next step in your career.
As the Graduate Financial Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Compiling VAT Returns
- Analysis of expenses for PSE Return
- Analysis of withheld tax to HMRC
- Providing reporting on inter-company balances
- Completing balance sheet reconciliation's
- Reporting of inter-company sales to parent company
- Providing support to statutory account production
The successful candidate will have a strong analytical mind, experience of VAT and be comfortable using excel to an intermediate standard (Pivots & Lookups).
This leading publishers look for people who are dynamic, engaging with strong interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team as well on their own.