Job Title: Finance Analyst
Location: West London (2 Office Days)
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Salary: £180 - £200 a day (PAYE)
Cedar is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Finance Analyst to join a thriving team, reporting into the Senior Finance Manager. The successful candidate will be actively studying and have a minimum of 3-5 years of industry experience. The successful candidate will play an important hands-on role in the European Finance team supporting the Aviation Ground Handling and Cargo Handling businesses.
- Manage the weekly P&L-flash process and participate in the weekly cash-flow forecast.
- Support the monthly reporting, budgeting, and forecasting processes and contribute to meet all financial and commercial reporting deadlines.
- Assist and contribute to the development of the finance function through continuous improvement of processes and development of systems.
- Involvement and preparation of investment appraisals and pricing proposals for Europe & some sub regions.
- Provide details of market data (revenue numbers, employee numbers, customer profile and products) for current and new markets.
- Actively studying a formal Accountancy Qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CA, etc).
- Proven experience in financial analysis and supporting decision-making processes.
- Excellent knowledge of budgeting and forecasting processes, with the ability to identify risks and opportunities
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with Citrus Sun and OneStream
- Aviation experience (desirable)
If you are a highly motivated, analytical thinker, and have a passion for financial and commercial data, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. They offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
Please note, you must be immediately available to apply for this role. In addition, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.